Who Is Miss India 2021 – India’s Harnaaz Sandhu was crowned Miss Universe 70th on December 12, which has restored the country’s crown of 21 years. Before Harnaaz, Lara Dutta won the title, and made India proud in 2000.
The Miss Universe Organization has shared the news with the world through its official Twitter handle. The organizers shared an exact moment of emotion when the former Miss Universe, Mexican model Andrea Meza, was seen mourning Harnaaz at a celebrity event, held at the Universe Dome in Eilat, Israel.
Who Is Miss India 2021 – Know More About Harnaaz Sandhu?
- The 21-year-old model is from Chandigarh, Punjab.
- He is currently pursuing a Masters in Public Administration degree from the city.
Sandhu started her journey in the world of beauty pageants at the age of 17.
- The model won the Femina Miss India Punjab 2019, and was in the top 12 contests in Femina Miss India 2019.
- Harnaaz Sandhu also won the Miss Diva 2021 title.
- She also won the Times Fresh Face Miss Chandigarh in 2017, and the Miss Max Emerging Star India 2018.
- Interestingly, Sandhu also starred in Punjabi films such as Bai Ji Kuttange and Yaara Diyan Poo Baran.
- Sandhu lists actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas as one of her biggest motivators.
- Sandhu defeated 79 foreigners to win the 70th Miss Universe pageant. It was a very difficult journey for him as the race was overshadowed by the COVID-19 epidemic. Learn More Who Is Miss India 2021
The runners-up to third place in the pageant are Miss Paraguay Nadia Ferreira and Miss South Africa Lalela Mswane. The Miss Universe 2021 pageant is broadcast all over the world.
Prior to Sandhu, the actors who won this prestigious competition included actors Sushmita Sen in 1994 and Lara Dutta in 2000.